Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Algonkian Church History: Top Seven Posts of 2014

[caption id="attachment_9175" align="aligncenter" width="300"]From the back cover of Proud and Determined. From the back cover of Proud and Determined.[/caption]

My most popular blogposts this year may have been created prior to this year and prior to the creation of Stockmohistory.com.

Based on the number of hits received thus far this year, seven posts stood out as fan favorites:



1. Bury My Heart at the Monastery

2. A Map of the Stockbridge Mohicans' "Trail of Tears"

3. The Many Trails Symbol and a pdf about the Folk Art of Wisconsin Indians

4. What Was the American Indian Population in 1492?

5. Little Turtle, William Wells, and "Mad" Anthony Wayne

6. Still There! The Lenape and Nanticoke Indians of New Jersey

7. Joseph Smith and the Legend of the Golden Bible

 

5 comments:

  1. Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting
    anyplace, when i read this paragraph i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit
    this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent news update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this article completely about the resemblance of hottest and preceding technologies, it's
    awesome article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up, I would like to subscribe for this weblog to get most recent updates, therefore where can i do
    it please help out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying
    to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your
    own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete