Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Algonkian Church History is now StockMoHistory

You may have been redirected from my old blog to StockMoHistory.com.

The post you wanted to read is on this site. I apologize, however, that you will have to search for it.

A search box will appear if you click on the magnifying glass icon near the upper-right corner of your screen.

Contact me at siemerscreek at yahoo mail if you have any trouble finding the post you wanted.

 

 

Another way to locate the post you want is to scroll to the bottom of this page to access links to each category of posts.

4 comments:

  1. It's remarkable to visit this website and readinng the vidws of all colleagues about this post, while I am
    also keen oof gettting familiarity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with
    hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up
    losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any solutions to
    stop hackers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will
    be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage yourself to continue your
    great posts, have a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more
    on this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete